Service Times, Directions, and What to Expect Upon
Your First Visit to First Methodist Church
We offer a Wednesday night family meal beginning at 5:00 PM. Aside from the regular menu there are food options for just the children that we provide. The meal is $5 per plate and needs to be reserved by Monday. As I first time guest please let us know you are coming, but the meal is on us!
Times of Worship
• 8:45 AM Casual worship service in the Friendship Hall
• 9:45 AM Sunday School
• 11:00 AM Worship in the main Sanctuary
• 8:45 PM Contemporary worship in the Christian Life Center
• 6:00 PM Bible study with the Pastor in the Parlor
• 4:00 PM Children’s Bible study and Music
• 5:00 PM Supper for all (Please sign up by Monday)
• 6:00 PM Youth and Children Activities
• 6:15 PM Prayer meeting in the Parlor
What to Expect
We provide a nursery for families that need childcare while they worship. We have active youth and children’s ministries as well as activities and opportunities for all ages. There are also many opportunities to serve in our community and abroad.
How to Connect
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. We would love to talk to you about how to connect with our church, joining a Sunday School class, and what ministries that would fit you and your family.
Call us at 662-773-8064
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8-4:30
We’re located at 16449 W. Main, Louisville, MS. Most people enter from our side parking lot. Once inside the building you can follow the signs to the location you are looking for or there will be someone happy to walk you to your destination.
Let Us Know You’re Coming
Ready to check out First Methodist Church in person? We can’t wait to meet you in person. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll make sure to give you the VIP treatment upon your first visit.